Current Job Openings
Various territories in the Greater Philadelphia and Baltimore Areas
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for revenue and profit growth of ONExia's products and services in targeted accounts within a local territory. You will take a consultative sales approach with primary emphasis on strong account management and application solving skills. In addition, you will build long-term relationships with an existing customer base by understanding their key business drivers, introducing machine automation solutions to them and helping to improve their quality and productivity.
- Identify prospects that can benefit from ONExia's machine automation experience, products, and engineering design capabilities.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and prospective customers, including executives at the plant and enterprise levels.
- Generate and execute sales strategies to close opportunities in existing customer base and new customers.
- Evaluate and follow up on leads from the Marketing Department, trade shows, vendors and other marketing sources.
- Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand their automation needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales.
- Identify potential projects and gather essential information from customers to effectively manage the project and convey that information to the engineering staff at ONExia.
- Collaborate with applications engineering to find and define project solutions. Read and interpret drawings of equipment; measure, photograph and sketch equipment in the field if needed.
- Review specifications and contracts, identify issues to be resolved between ONExia and customer, and manage the resolution.
- Continue managing the customer contact after the order is received. Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required.
- Collaborate and present skillfully at trade shows and directly to customers, using computers, presentation technology, PowerPoint and other video software, and email/text communications.
- Be the liaison between ONExia and the customer to help solve customer's problems.
- Travel within assigned sales territory.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical preferred) or a minimum of 5 years process engineering or machine automation experience.
- 3+ years of successful and demonstrable technical sales or field sales support experience.
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record.
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role.
- Knowledge of motion control, robotics, PLCs and other machine automation technologies.
- High computer application literacy (including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, and ability to learn internal business systems).
- History of working in a field that required autonomy and self-motivation.
- Prior experience that required excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience that required excellent organizational skills.
- Sales or account leadership history of calling on multi-level plant or facilities management, and developing executive-level relationships.
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task.
Full benefits package
Please respond with your resume with a complete work history and salary requirements to: email@example.com