PROCESS AUTOMATION SPECIALISTS
ONExia Inc. is a custom machine builder, industrial distributor and robotics integrator specializing in manufacturing process automation.
Located in Exton, PA ONExia has a 10,000 square foot building with state-of-the-art machining and fabrication technology.
- Front office & technology training facility
- Full service machine shop & 3D printer
- Air-conditioned assembly & fabrication floor
An extension of your engineering staff! Expertly trained ONExia is ready to take on your custom automation challenge.
- Electrical engineers
- Mechincal engineers
- Software engineers
- Product specialists
- Machinists & technicians
ONExia, Inc. dates back to the founding of Multitech, Inc. by Greg Selke in 1984 serving customers throughout Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Northern Virginia as an industrial distributor.
Our new name and incorporation as ONExia, Inc. occurred in August, 2001.
Throughout the 2000’s our service offerings expanded into custom machine building and robotics integration.
In 2012 our engineering team began working with collaborative robots, further expanding our robotic knowledge.
Currently we offer distribution services within the mid-Atlantic region and integration services to the United States and Cananda.
- Member of The Association for Advancing Automation (A3).
- Member of The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies (PMMI).
- As a responsible machine builder, we carry a custom Errors and Omissions Insurance Policy that further protects our customers from unforeseen problems regarding project success.
- ITAR compliant with up-to-date registration.
Introduced in 2021, ONExia Robotics is an expansion of our robotic integration services dedicated to end-of-line automation.
By taking our years of experience building turn-key automation systems and applying to packaging automation, our team delivers custom, turn-key robotic cells that are a flexible alternative to traditional packaging machinery.
COLLABORATIVE ROBOT PALLETIZERS
Designed, built and tested at our facility in Pennsylvania.