A collaborative robot or "cobot" is a robot designed to work in a shared workspace with humans. We offer a complete range or collaborative robot arms from Universal Robots along with grippers, vision systems and additional accessories needed to implement cobots into your new or existing manufacturing processes.
Collaborative Robot Arms
Cost-effective, flexible, safe, and easy-to-use collaborative robots (cobots) are just the ticket to give your business greater control. You don’t have to worry about a cobot calling in sick or quitting without notice, getting bored or injured, or taking too long to learn a new process.
Universal Robots' three different collaborative robots are easily integrated into existing production environments. With six articulation points, and a wide scope of flexibility, the collaborative robot arms are designed to mimic the range of motion of a human arm.
UR 3 Robot Arm
- Radius: 500mm / 19.7 ins
- Payload: 3 kg / 6.6 lbs
- Weight: 11 kg / 24.3 lbs
- Footprint: 128 mm / 4.6 ins
- Axis: 6 axis
UR 5 Robot Arm
- Radius: 800mm / 33.5 ins
- Payload: 5 kg / 11 lbs
- Weight: 18.4 kg / 40.6 lbs
- Footprint: 149 mm / 5.9 ins
- Axis: 6 axis
UR 10 Robot Arm
- Radius: 1300mm / 51.2 ins
- Payload: 10 kg / 22 lbs
- Weight: 28.9 kg / 63.7 lbs
- Footprint: 190 mm / 7.5 ins
- Axis: 6 axis
PalletizUR - Collaborative Palletizer
An off-the-shelf, portable palletizing solution designed to integrate directly with a Universal Robot.
The PalletizUR is a robotic, end-of-line packaging solution to palletize boxes or other standardized products for final shipment. By automating this process, existing employees are able to work on tasks where their time and skill are better purposed.
- Durable & portable
- Minimal integration
- Custom end-effectors
- PalletizUR software
- Auto-height adjustment
Adaptive robot grippers
Robotiq's Adaptive Grippers can accomplish many different tasks with a fast time-to-production.
- Made for collaborative robots
- Plug + Play & easy to program
- High payload & wide stroke options
The 2-Finger Adaptive Gripper offers Plug + Play integration with all Universal Robots models. Using the embedded URCap software for Universal Robots, you have full control over the Gripper, without writing a line of code.
RG2 / RG6 Grippers
RG2/RG6 collaborative grippers are true Plug & Produce solutions. The fast installation and simple programming reduce your deployment time by 30%.
You can automate high precision assembly tasks with OnRobot RG2-FT. The in-built 6 axis F/T sensors at the fingertips provide extremely accurate gripping for better production quality.
force torque sensors
Robotiq’s Force Torque Sensor (FT300) enables you to automate force sensitive tasks. With our Path Recording UR+, you can program complex robot movements in seconds, without having to set any waypoint.
- Automate force sensitive tasks
- Reliably perform precision part insertion, assembly and fabrication, product testing
- Made for Universal Robots
- Quick installation
- Path recording with Force Torque Sensor URCap
- Increase direct teaching precision with ActiveDrive toolbar
OnRobot HEX-E, HEX-H F/T Sensor
The pre-programmed OnRobot force sensing applications and the intuitive user interface ensure a quicker integration and easier operation with the sense of touch.
- Comprehensive software package
- No programming skills are needed
- Functions like center pointing, insertion, hand guiding or path recording
- Precise presence detection
- Keep constant force while moving
- Adds the sense of touch to your robot
On Wrist Vision System
Robotiq's Wrist Camera brings Plug + Play vision for Universal Robots in your factory. With a 30-minute setup time, it locates objects on a work surface, without any coding required.
- Machine tending
- Pick & place
Robotiq’s Wrist Camera is the simple, easy-to-use, part location option that works exclusively with Universal Robots. With the Wrist Camera, you eliminate the need for expensive, custom fixtures to present your parts.
Robotic Bin Picking
Pick-it 3D is a simple vision system does not require extensive training and can be operated by non-vision experts.
- A fixed price without surprises
- Configuration and set-up can be done by the operator
- No need for expensive vision consulting and programming
- Integration with the robot is solved for you!
Pick-it is a plug and play product that is ready-to-use out of the box. The 3D camera and Pick-it software detect the 3D position, orientation and dimensions.
Analytics for Universal Robots
Robotiq Insights sends you a text message when your robot is down and provides real-time data about cycles completed, efficiency, wait-time, and overall utilization for each of your robot.
- Monitor robot in real-time
- Measure robot performance over time from years to minutes
- Access to your robot data anytime, anywhere
- Diagnose work cell with digital i/o states and external sensor readout
- Get Operational KPIs: Cycles Completed, Utilization, Efficiency, Wait-time, Disconnected time
- Receive periodic email reports to subscribers
- Receive Alerts via SMS on exceptions or when the robot needs attention
Sanding Kit for Collaborative Robots
Sanding applications for collaborative robots require many hardware and software components to communicate together. Integration can take months… but not anymore! The Robotiq sanding kit is the only hardware and software all-in-one solution for cobots.
- Reduce programming time from hours to minutes
- Automate sanding tasks the easy way
- The only hardware and software sanding solution for Universal Robots
- Increase quality and productivity
- Reduce worker injuries
Piab VGS - Vacuum Gripper System
Piab’s decentralized Vacuum Gripper system, VGS, is a product solution integrating high quality suction cups with COAX cartridges.
- VGS makes selection, sizing and installation of a vacuum system much easier. Design and dimension mistakes for the vacuum system will be avoided.
- You will enjoy the benefits of a more efficient and reliable vacuum system.
- Increased machine speeds can be achieved thanks to faster response times with the vacuum source right at the cup and better initial vacuum flow which will grip the object faster.
- The decentralized approach provides safety with one vacuum source per suction point and it also eliminates flow losses in long vacuum hoses, making maximum use of energy.
Kenos KCS gripper - your flexible cobot friend
Small, powerful and flexible, Kenos® KCS vacuum gripper helps you handle anything, anywhere.
Piab's Kenos KCS gripper enables a collaborative robot (cobot) that can handle just about anything, anywhere, at any time. This makes it the ideal ”co-working” tool, especially for small businesses, where flexibility is essential. Originally developed together with a leading cobot manufacturer as a tailor-made automation tool for one customer, the resulting vacuum gripper cobot proved so successful that Piab decided to offer it more widely.
piCOBOT - End-of-arm vacuum tool
Piab is proud to introduce piCOBOT®, a cleverly equipped end-of-arm (EOAT) vacuum tool designed specifically for the cobot market.
Featuring Piab's signature vacuum technology, enabling improved efficiency, productivity and working environments, piCOBOT® offers industry certified plug-and-play extensions to the latest collaborative robots, so called cobots.
Automate the kitting process
The gripper is adjustable, together with piSAVE sense – an object sensing valve – the flexibility for kitting process is very big. piCOBOT can pick, one or two items in the same pick, with different shapes or structures.
OnRobot VG10 Vacuum Gripper
Handle a variety of objects in many different sizes without air supply
- No external cables or air supply
- Dual grip with individual vacuum channels
- Flexible adjustment of suction cup arms
- Configurable suction cups
- Vacuum sensors feedback
The VG10 is specially designed for collaborative robot applications. A true Plug & Produce solution, the VG10 works straight out of the box and into your production line in less than 30 minutes.
Robotiq Vacuum Grippers
Robotiq Vacuum Grippers can handle a wide range of applications and are ideal for picking up uneven and even workpieces made of different materials, such as cardboard, glass, sheet metal (dry) and plastic.
- Powerful vacuum flow
- Compact design for cobots
- Low noise
- Connected to the cobot wrist
- No air supply
- Easy to handle
OnRobot Gecko Gripper
Attach like a gecko and automate more
- Grabs with gecko-style adhesive
- Picks up flat objects without air system
- Can lift solid or porous objects
- Instantaneous gripping
- Integrated load sensor for precise gripping
- Proximity sensor – part presence
The nature inspired OnRobot gecko technology makes it possible to attach and lift any kind of flat and smooth surfaces. Fast and easy gripping technology for pick & place applications.
Custom Robotic Workstations
Vention is the first digital manufacturing platform dedicated to Machine Design. Vention provides a fully-integrated 3D MachineBuilder and modular component library that let users design, order, and assemble custom industrial equipment directly from a web browser in just a few days.
Vention provides a single environment to design, order and assemble industrial equipment, specifically for Universal Robots. Our team of engineers can assist you in building and selecting the correct equipment for your application.
- Simple Guarding
- Robot Pedestal
- Mobile Carts
- Telescopic Robot Stand
- Dual Arm Workstation
- Single Arm Workstation
Vention keeps all components in stock. In many cases finalized designs are shipped within 24 hours and received the following day.