A collaborative robot or "cobot" is a robot designed to work in a shared workspace with humans. We offer a complete range or collaborative robot arms from Universal Robots along with grippers, vision systems and additional accessories needed to implement cobots into your new or existing manufacturing processes.
Collaborative Robot Arms
Cost-effective, flexible, safe, and easy-to-use collaborative robots (cobots) are just the ticket to give your business greater control. You don’t have to worry about a cobot calling in sick or quitting without notice, getting bored or injured, or taking too long to learn a new process.
Universal Robots' three different collaborative robots are easily integrated into existing production environments. With six articulation points, and a wide scope of flexibility, the collaborative robot arms are designed to mimic the range of motion of a human arm.
UR 3 Robot Arm
- Radius: 500mm / 19.7 ins
- Payload: 3 kg / 6.6 lbs
- Weight: 11 kg / 24.3 lbs
- Footprint: 128 mm / 4.6 ins
- Axis: 6 axis
UR 5 Robot Arm
- Radius: 800mm / 33.5 ins
- Payload: 5 kg / 11 lbs
- Weight: 18.4 kg / 40.6 lbs
- Footprint: 149 mm / 5.9 ins
- Axis: 6 axis
UR 10 Robot Arm
- Radius: 1300mm / 51.2 ins
- Payload: 10 kg / 22 lbs
- Weight: 28.9 kg / 63.7 lbs
- Footprint: 190 mm / 7.5 ins
- Axis: 6 axis
PalletizUR - Collaborative Palletizer
An off-the-shelf, portable palletizing solution designed to integrate directly with a Universal Robot.
The PalletizUR is a robotic, end-of-line packaging solution to palletize boxes or other standardized products for final shipment. By automating this process, existing employees are able to work on tasks where their time and skill are better purposed.
- Durable & portable
- Minimal integration
- Custom end-effectors
- PalletizUR software
- Auto-height adjustment
Adaptive Robot Grippers
Robotiq's Adaptive Grippers can accomplish many different tasks with a fast time-to-production.
- Made for collaborative robots
- Plug + Play & easy to program
- High payload & wide stroke options
The 2-Finger Adaptive Gripper offers Plug + Play integration with all Universal Robots models. Using the embedded URCap software for Universal Robots, you have full control over the Gripper, without writing a line of code.
- Control Gripper force, speed and movements from the visual interface
- Use multiple Grippers on one Universal Robot arm
Force Torque Sensor
Robotiq’s Force Torque Sensor (FT300) enables you to automate force sensitive tasks. With our Path Recording UR+, you can program complex robot movements in seconds, without having to set any waypoint.
- Automate force sensitive tasks
- Reliably perform precision part insertion, assembly and fabrication, product testing
- Made for Universal Robots
- Quick installation
- Path recording with Force Torque Sensor URCap
- Increase direct teaching precision with ActiveDrive toolbar
On Wrist Vision System
Robotiq's Wrist Camera brings Plug + Play vision for Universal Robots in your factory. With a 30-minute setup time, it locates objects on a work surface, without any coding required.
- Machine tending
- Pick & place
Robotiq’s Wrist Camera is the simple, easy-to-use, part location option that works exclusively with Universal Robots. With the Wrist Camera, you eliminate the need for expensive, custom fixtures to present your parts.
Robotic Bin Picking
Pick-it 3D is a simple vision system does not require extensive training and can be operated by non-vision experts.
- A fixed price without surprises
- Configuration and set-up can be done by the operator
- No need for expensive vision consulting and programming
- Integration with the robot is solved for you!
Pick-it is a plug and play product that is ready-to-use out of the box. The 3D camera and Pick-it software detect the 3D position, orientation and dimensions.
Analytics for Universal Robots
Robotiq Insights sends you a text message when your robot is down and provides real-time data about cycles completed, efficiency, wait-time, and overall utilization for each of your robot.
- Monitor robot in real-time
- Measure robot performance over time from years to minutes
- Access to your robot data anytime, anywhere
- Diagnose work cell with digital i/o states and external sensor readout
- Get Operational KPIs: Cycles Completed, Utilization, Efficiency, Wait-time, Disconnected time
- Receive periodic email reports to subscribers
- Receive Alerts via SMS on exceptions or when the robot needs attention
Vacuum Gripper Systems
Piab’s decentralized Vacuum Gripper system, VGS, is a product solution integrating high quality suction cups with COAX cartridges.
- VGS makes selection, sizing and installation of a vacuum system much easier. Design and dimension mistakes for the vacuum system will be avoided.
- You will enjoy the benefits of a more efficient and reliable vacuum system.
- Increased machine speeds can be achieved thanks to faster response times with the vacuum source right at the cup and better initial vacuum flow which will grip the object faster.
- The decentralized approach provides safety with one vacuum source per suction point and it also eliminates flow losses in long vacuum hoses, making maximum use of energy.
Kenos KCS gripper - your flexible cobot friend
Small, powerful and flexible, Kenos® KCS vacuum gripper helps you handle anything, anywhere.
Piab's Kenos KCS gripper enables a collaborative robot (cobot) that can handle just about anything, anywhere, at any time. This makes it the ideal ”co-working” tool, especially for small businesses, where flexibility is essential. Originally developed together with a leading cobot manufacturer as a tailor-made automation tool for one customer, the resulting vacuum gripper cobot proved so successful that Piab decided to offer it more widely.
piCOBOT - End-of-arm vacuum tool
Piab is proud to introduce piCOBOT®, a cleverly equipped end-of-arm (EOAT) vacuum tool designed specifically for the cobot market.
Featuring Piab's signature vacuum technology, enabling improved efficiency, productivity and working environments, piCOBOT® offers industry certified plug-and-play extensions to the latest collaborative robots, so called cobots.
Automate the kitting process
The gripper is adjustable, together with piSAVE sense – an object sensing valve – the flexibility for kitting process is very big. piCOBOT can pick, one or two items in the same pick, with different shapes or structures.
Vention is the first digital manufacturing platform dedicated to Machine Design. Vention provides a fully-integrated 3D MachineBuilder and modular component library that let users design, order, and assemble custom industrial equipment directly from a web browser in just a few days.
Vention provides a single environment to design, order and assemble industrial equipment, specifically for Universal Robots. Our team of engineers can assist you in building and selecting the correct equipment for your application.
- Simple Guarding
- Robot Pedestal
- Mobile Carts
- Telescopic Robot Stand
- Dual Arm Workstation
- Single Arm Workstation
Vention keeps all components in stock. In many cases finalized designs are shipped within 24 hours and received the following day.