GETTING STARTED WITH UR & ROBOTIQ
September 27, 2017 | Exton, PA | ONExia Facility
Ready to Make the Move to Collaborative Robotic Technology?
Let us answer your questions and show you how simple it is to implement a “cobot” with the correct end of arm tooling!
- See how easily you can program a Universal Robot
- Bring your parts and use a Robotiq gripper to grasp and place them
- See first-hand how simple a vision guided application can be taught
- Understand why UR is the number 1 “cobot” in the world!
Grippers, Cameras, Sensors
The Robotiq product line provides end of arm tooling that seamlessly integrates into the UR software.
- Load and unload parts in a CNC machine
- Pick and place parts to bridge two automated processes
- Unpack material at the beginning of a line, pack or palletize it at the end
- Load and unload testing machines
- Test the quality of your products in a repeatable and measurable way
The collaborative robots, or cobots, are categorized based on payload limits. The different models also have reach, weight and footprint differences.
- Pick & place
- Packaging & palletizing
- CNC machine tending
- Quality inspection
Join us at our faciliy off of business route 30 in Exton, PA.
During this time you can also tour our complete custom machine fabrication facility.
750 Springdale Drive
Exton, PA 19341
This exclusive event is free to attend and starts at 9 AM with lunch provided. Register today and join us for your chance to get hands on with Robotiq and UR!
We look forward to seeing you at our seminar. Below is an outline of the days events.
- 8:30 AM - Registration
- 9:00 AM - Introduction to ONExia
- 9:30 AM - Universal Robots Overview
- 10:45 AM - Robotiq Products Overview
- 12:00 PM - Lunch
- 12:30 PM - Facility Tours / Demonstrations