OMRON Laser Marking
MX-Z Laser Marker
The demands for high quality and permanent identification systems are more stringent than ever before. Manufacturers today require not only to identify their product, but they have the need to trace their products in case of a recall or when proof is required that the products delivered meet their customers’ specifications.
The MX-Z20xxH series of laser markers meets such industry demands and provides high quality, permanent identification with scaling capabilities to add functionality to the process like product traceability or position compensation for example. The MX-Z20xxH offers great flexibility in terms of marking, connectivity and ability to integrate easily to other systems or controls.
- Communications and Control via EtherNet I/P, RS-232
- Target materials to laser mark: Stainless Steel, Iron, Aluminum, Copper, Gold, Silver, ABS, PBT, POM, PC, PP, PVC and other materials
- Color marking on stainless steel
- High resolution of 2µm gives the ability to mark characters as small as 0.1mm (100µm)
- Laser mark 1D and 2D codes (Code 39, NW-7, ITF, Code 128, JAN, GS1, QR Codes, Micro QR, Data Matrix - ECC200, GS1 Data Matrix)
- Imports and laser marks drawings (DXF) or JPG, BMP, PNG images