An off-the-shelf, portable palletizing solution designed to integrate directly with a Universal Robot.Designed and built in Exton, PA, the Palletizer is loaded with features that will save time and increase output by freeing existing employees to work on value-added tasks.
The ONExia Palletizer is the ideal end-of-line tool that provides the flexibility and usability needed to quickly setup a robot for packing and palletizing boxes and other standardized products for final shipment.
- Easy set up using the ONExia Palletizing Software
- Portable – can be moved and set up in minutes
- No guarding required when operated at collaborative speeds*
- Continuous operation: replace a full pallet while the second pallet is being built
*It is recommended that a safety assessment be performed for each application
Portable, easy to program.
The ONExia Palletizer lifts the Universal Robot to an extended height making it possible to finish a pallet at height not currently attainable by the standard UR 10 reach.
The integrated software eliminates the need for complicated programming to external lifts and makes it possible for anyone to setup and adjust box arrays as needed for quick changeover and constant output.
- Adjustable height Palletizer with HMI
- UR 10 Robot
- Custom vacuum end-of-arm tooling
- Cable management system mounted on robot
- ONExia Palletizing Software
End of Arm Tooling
- Custom bracket mounted to end-of-arm
- Configurable vacuum array designed to spec.
If additional integration is needed, ONExia can provide everything necessary to assure your system is running efficiently and communicating with your existing lines.
Safety scanners can be easily added to the Palletizer to assure the system is safe when someone is within reach of the robot.
Barcode readers can be integrated into the system for applications requiring sorting and final inspection.
The ONExia Palletizer Software gives end users the ability to build pallet layers by setting box dimensions and dragging them into the positionthey are to be stacked.
With the ability to save and edit on the fly, the Palletizer can be quickly moved from line-toline with minimal downtime for reprogramming.
- Easy to use graphic interface
- Drag and drop array building
- Copy and rotate options for layer stacking
- Quickly switch between A/B pallets
- Program remotely - load in through USB
1. New Pallet
2. Box dimensions
3. Create New Layer
4. Build First Layer
5. Finish First Layer
6. Stack Next Layer
7. Finish to Height
Palletizer Components & Specifications
The Palletizer comes with a UR10 Universal Robot preprogrammed with all the integration needed to interface with the palletizer adjustable stand and a built to specification vacuum gripper using Piab vacuum components.
UR 10 Robot from Universal Robots
The Universal Robots UR10 is their largest collaborative industrial robot arm, designed for bigger tasks where precision and reliability are still of paramount importance.
With the UR10 collaborative industrial robot arm, you can automate processes and tasks with payloads that weigh up to 10 kg (22 lbs).
Piab Vacuum end-of-arm tooling
A modular suction cup that fits most machines and that can be optimized for handling almost all materials. piGRIP’s different lip types, optimized for various products to lift, ensure the right hardness/softness and sealing capability for your materialand is stable enough to handle faster accelerations and high speed lifts.
- Maximum reach: 52”
- Average rate: 5 boxes per/min (collaborative mode)
- HMI specs: 10.1” Touch Screen
- Repeatability: ¼”
- Mobility: Fork pockets for pallet jack or forklift
- Safety: Optional guarding, safety scanners, etc.
- Guarding: Extruded aluminum with panels
- Steel enclosure (HMI): not rated
- Digital inputs available for interfacing: 5
- Digital outputs available for interfacing: 1
- Pallet sensors: Photoeyes for pallet presence
- Power: Single phase, 115 VAC, 15 amps
- Maximum pallet height: 62”
- Maximum pallet width: 48”
- Maximum pallet depth: 40”
- Minimum box size: 8” x 8” x 3”
- Maximum weight: 16.5 lbs (based on tooling weight)
- Maximum box size: limited by weight