Parker Servo & Stepper Drives
Parker Products are designed for easy configuration to make a complete motion system - from miniature precision for life sciences to overhead gantries for the factory floor.
Intelligent Parker Amplifier
The Intelligent Parker Amplifier (IPA) is a versatile servo drive/ controller with selectable functionality that gives the machine builder the flexibility needed to create cost-effective motion control solutions.
The IPA operates as a fully programmable stand-alone motion controller with on-board I/O and virtual axis capability, or can be integrated into a PLC or PCbased machine control solution. Software tools are included to optimize motion performance and efficiently monitor and manage the application.
- Ethernet TCP/IP communications
- Libraries for PC application development
- 1.5 axis encoder input for camming, following, and gearing
- Up to 16 multi-tasking programs
- EtherNet/IP adapter supporting both I/O and Explicit Messaging
- Add-On Instructions for integration with Logix controllers
Compact Servo Drive - P Series
The P-Series drives operate with a variety of machine control architectures and offer sophisticated servo functionality.
- EtherCAT for high-speed motion bus
- Step/Direction and ±10V velocity/torque (2 inputs)
- Indexer mode for pres-set positioning
- USB communications for convenient set-up
- Rotary or linear servo motor control
- 400 to 3.5kW power output
- BiSS-C and Endat2.2 absolute feedback
- Quadrature encoder and Analog sin/cos
- 120/240VAC single and three-phase power input
- Configurable Dynamic Braking response
- 16 digital inputs/ 8 outputs, 2analong in/out with pulse/indexer models
- 8 inputs/ 4 outputs with EtherCAT models
- Safe Torque Off (EtherCAT models)
- CE (EMC & LVD), UL recognized
ViX Servo Drives
The ViX Series is flexible, powerful and compact, giving users a robust and cost-effective DC product, particularly in multi-axis applications. Designed for easy setup and tuning, the ViX can be fully configured and running within minutes of unpacking the unit.
- 24 to 80 VDC input
- 2.5 and 5 A RMS continuous versions available
- Torque, velocity, or position control
- Resolver or encoder feedback (software selectable)
- High-resolution encoder feedback option
- Five digital inputs and three digital outputs
- CE (EMC and LVD) and UL compliant
- RS232 or RS485 fieldbus
Compax3 Series Servo Drives/Controllers
The Compax3 servo drives combine a high performance, digital design with industrial ruggedness and expansive power capabilities Compax3 servo drives are designed for industrial applications with heavy duty features such as built-in regeneration capabilities and AC input line filtering. The wide variety of power levels up to 155 A RMS, ensures that no application is too large for the Compax3 servo drive.
- Power supply units available in 3*240/480 versions
- Multi axis common bus platform
- Super-slim 50mm width on 10kW PS, M050, M100 and M150 axis units.
- Current output from 4A RMS continuous to 30A RMS continuous
- Available with ETHERNET Powerlink
- Certified Category 3 Safety (EN954-1 Cat. 3)
- Programs in all five IEC61131-3 International programming standard
- Scalable control technology: preset indexer to fully programmable
- Advanced following and camming support
- Support for SSI feedback for additional load control
- Resolver, Encoder, Sine-Cosine or Stegmann feedback
- Multiple fieldbus options, including DeviceNet
E-AC and E-DC Drives
The E Series is a high-performing, low-cost family of packaged AC-input and DC-input microstepping drives.
- Anti-resonance circuitry suppresses mid-range instability
- Recommended motor inductance range of 0.5 mH to 80 mH
- Selectable resolution up to 50,800 steps/rev
- Auto standby reduces motor current (and heating)
- Current waveforms to optimize smoothness
- Optically isolated step and direction inputs
- Short-circuit and overtemperature protection
P2 Microstepping Drives
The P2 stepper drive is an OEM friendly miniature motion drive capable of up to 2 Amps in a 1” x 1” x 3.3” square package.
- Adjustable run current via potentiometer
- Auto standby adjustable current to reduce heat generation and power consumption
- Stepper resolution to 3200 steps per rev
- RoHS compliant
- DIN rail mountable or mounts directly to LCR Series linear positioners
- Accepts single or differential step and direction inputs