Parker Servo & Stepper Drives
Parker Products are designed for easy configuration to make a complete motion system - from miniature precision for life sciences to overhead gantries for the factory floor.
Intelligent Parker Amplifier
The Intelligent Parker Amplifier (IPA) is a versatile servo drive/ controller with selectable functionality that gives the machine builder the flexibility needed to create cost-effective motion control solutions.
The IPA operates as a fully programmable stand-alone motion controller with on-board I/O and virtual axis capability, or can be integrated into a PLC or PCbased machine control solution. Software tools are included to optimize motion performance and efficiently monitor and manage the application.
- Ethernet TCP/IP communications
- Libraries for PC application development
- 1.5 axis encoder input for camming, following, and gearing
- Up to 16 multi-tasking programs
- EtherNet/IP adapter supporting both I/O and Explicit Messaging
- Add-On Instructions for integration with Logix controllers
Compact Servo Drive - P Series
The P-Series drives operate with a variety of machine control architectures and offer sophisticated servo functionality.
- EtherCAT for high-speed motion bus
- Step/Direction and ±10V velocity/torque (2 inputs)
- Indexer mode for pres-set positioning
- USB communications for convenient set-up
- Rotary or linear servo motor control
- 400 to 3.5kW power output
- BiSS-C and Endat2.2 absolute feedback
- Quadrature encoder and Analog sin/cos
- 120/240VAC single and three-phase power input
- Configurable Dynamic Braking response
- 16 digital inputs/ 8 outputs, 2analong in/out with pulse/indexer models
- 8 inputs/ 4 outputs with EtherCAT models
- Safe Torque Off (EtherCAT models)
- CE (EMC & LVD), UL recognized
ViX Servo Drives
The ViX Series is flexible, powerful and compact, giving users a robust and cost-effective DC product, particularly in multi-axis applications. Designed for easy setup and tuning, the ViX can be fully configured and running within minutes of unpacking the unit.
- 24 to 80 VDC input
- 2.5 and 5 A RMS continuous versions available
- Torque, velocity, or position control
- Resolver or encoder feedback (software selectable)
- High-resolution encoder feedback option
- Five digital inputs and three digital outputs
- CE (EMC and LVD) and UL compliant
- RS232 or RS485 fieldbus
High Performance Servo Drive
The Parker Servo Drive family, or PSD1, combines the latest in high performance servo technology with features that provide unique value to OEMs and machine builders. Hiperface DSL feedback greatly reduces complexity with only one cable connection between drive and motor.
A removable SD card enables rapid drive exchange and software updates. The PSD1-M is the most compact multi-axis servo system on the market and is available with modules as one, two or three axis versions.
- EtherCAT, PROFINET and EtherNet/IP
- Ethernet TCP/IP communications for convenient set-up
- Removable SD card for rapid commissioning
- Single cable Hiperface DSL feedback
- 4 digital inputs/ 2 outputs per axis
- Safe Torque Off
- CE , UL/cUL Listed
Compax3 Series Servo Drives/Controllers
The Compax3 servo drives combine a high performance, digital design with industrial ruggedness and expansive power capabilities Compax3 servo drives are designed for industrial applications with heavy duty features such as built-in regeneration capabilities and AC input line filtering. The wide variety of power levels up to 155 A RMS, ensures that no application is too large for the Compax3 servo drive.
- Power supply units available in 3*240/480 versions
- Multi axis common bus platform
- Super-slim 50mm width on 10kW PS, M050, M100 and M150 axis units.
- Current output from 4A RMS continuous to 30A RMS continuous
- Available with ETHERNET Powerlink
- Certified Category 3 Safety (EN954-1 Cat. 3)
- Programs in all five IEC61131-3 International programming standard
- Scalable control technology: preset indexer to fully programmable
- Advanced following and camming support
- Support for SSI feedback for additional load control
- Resolver, Encoder, Sine-Cosine or Stegmann feedback
- Multiple fieldbus options, including DeviceNet
E-AC and E-DC Drives
The E Series is a high-performing, low-cost family of packaged AC-input and DC-input microstepping drives.
- Anti-resonance circuitry suppresses mid-range instability
- Recommended motor inductance range of 0.5 mH to 80 mH
- Selectable resolution up to 50,800 steps/rev
- Auto standby reduces motor current (and heating)
- Current waveforms to optimize smoothness
- Optically isolated step and direction inputs
- Short-circuit and overtemperature protection
P2 Microstepping Drives
The P2 stepper drive is an OEM friendly miniature motion drive capable of up to 2 Amps in a 1” x 1” x 3.3” square package.
- Adjustable run current via potentiometer
- Auto standby adjustable current to reduce heat generation and power consumption
- Stepper resolution to 3200 steps per rev
- RoHS compliant
- DIN rail mountable or mounts directly to LCR Series linear positioners
- Accepts single or differential step and direction inputs