piSAVE Energy Saving Vacuum System
Our piSAVE products are a group of products that has as a function to save energy in various applications. The piSAVE products enhance an existing vacuum system; either at the suction cup or at the vacuum source.
- Vacuum flow restrictors which allows a few suction cups to miss the object(s) and still maintain enough vacuum level in the system.
- Suitable for handling different size sealed sheets/objects with the same flexible lifting device.
- The vacuum flow restrictors shall be used in a centralized vacuum system, one for each suction cup.
- Designing with flow restrictors will require a smaller vacuum pump and save energy.
- Available in three sizes with different flow performance/characteristics to suit different size suction cups.
- The restrictors are integrated in an Al-fittng with female and male threaded connections to faciliate installation.
- Vacuum check valves which allows a few suction cups to miss the object(s) and still maintain enough vacuum level in the system with quick response and release times.
- The vacuum check valves shall be used in a centralized vacuum system, one for each suction cup.
- Designing with vacuum check valves will require a smaller vacuum pump and save energy.
- Suitable for handling different size or different number of leaking objects such as MDF boards, corrugated cardboards, with a flexible handling device.
- Also suitable for objects with surface leakage around the lip of the suction cup.
- Available in three sizes with different flow performance/characteristics to suit different degree of leakage.
- The valves are integrated in an Al-fittng with female and male threaded connections to faciliate installation.
- Equalises pressure in the suction cups to provide fast release of the product.
- Extra fast release by accumulating and utilising the feed-air pressure as a boost.
- ON/OFF activated simultaneously with the ejector.
- No additional controls required — use a single 3/2 control valve for the ejector and piSAVE release.
- Independent pneumatic air-saving device for vacuum pumps.
- Adjustable vacuum controlled 2/2 NO valve.
- Available with large hysteresis for object handling and small hysteresis for process applications.
- The Vacustat is recommended for vacuum pumps in non-leaking systems.
- The vacuum pump must be fitted with a non-return valve.
- Vacuum controlled proportional pressure regulator, a fully pneumatic device suitable for air-driven ejectors/pumps.
- The feed pressure to the vacuum pump/ejector is automatically regulated and controlled to maintain the set vacuum level. Air/energy usage is kept to a minimum for the application (optimized).
- Recommended for leaking and sealed applications to save energy and secure the right vacuum level.
- Extra port for Vacuum gauge.
- Air ventilation port with filter.
- Swivel compressed air connections.
- piSAVE optimize gives maximum feed pressure/flow to vacuum pump/ejector until vacuum level starts to build up.
- Separate mounting bracket kit.
- Upgrade kit - available as an integrated module for piCLASSIC and Classic vacuum pumps.
- Patented COAX technology
- Substantially lower air consumption
- Modular design for flexible performance
- Compact and durable with no moving parts
- Saves energy when the vacuum requirement varies