Robotiq offers Plug + Play components for collaborative robots that are easy to use even if you don’t have any background in robotics.
Robotic End-of-Arm Tooling
Robotiq products are used in many different production floors all across the world.
- Electric grippers
- Pneumatic grippers
- Wrist camera
- force torque sensor
- Application kits
What can you do with our Robotiq products? Free your co-workers from repetitive tasks, improve their motivation and health, all while growing your business.
Adaptive Robot Grippers
Robotiq's Adaptive Grippers can accomplish many different tasks with a fast time-to-production.
- Made for collaborative robots
- Plug + Play & easy to program
- 3 High payload & wide stroke options
- Hand-E, 2F-85, 2F-140
Using the embedded URCap software for Universal Robots, you have full control over the Gripper, without writing a line of code.
Built for collaborative robots
- 3 wide-stroke gripper models for use with collaborative robots: Hand-E, 2F-85, 2F-140
- Multiple grip modes for working with any application
Simple to program
- Automatic part detection, position feedback, & part validation
Suit industrial needs
- High force and payload
- Precise and durable
Vacuum Grippers for Universal Robots
Robotiq Vacuum Grippers can handle a wide range of applications and are ideal for picking up uneven and even workpieces made of different materials, such as cardboard, glass, sheet metal (dry) and plastic.
- Powerful vacuum flow
- Compact design for cobots
- Low noise
- Connects to the cobot wrist
- No air supply
- Easy to handle
Force Copilot - Torque Sensor
Transform your production process by automating the most advanced force-sensitive applications on the market that allows users to program complex robot movements in minutes.
Robotiq Wrist Camera
The Robotiq Wrist Camera is designed to perform industrial applications with Universal Robots. Teach new parts and detect features quickly to ensure repeatable picking.
Simplified Robotic Vision Integration
The Robotiq Wrist Camera is made for collaborative robot applications in highly flexible industrial environments.
- Fits on all UR wrists and connects directly to the robot controller
- Two customizable object teaching methods
- Integrated lighting & focus adjustment (automatic & manual)
- No need of external PC or hardware to teach, edit or run
- Compact & slim aluminum body, sealed hardware for industrial needs
Robotic Sanding Automation
Sanding applications for collaborative robots require many hardware and software components to communicate together. Integration can take months… but not anymore! Robotiq's sanding kit is the only hardware and software all-in-one solution for cobots.
- Reduce programming time from hours to minutes
- Automate sanding tasks the easy way
- Increase quality and productivity
- Reduce worker injuries
Robotic CNC Machine Tending
Here is a good sign of a productive machining process: chips are flying off! Robotiq uses its best off-the-shelf components to bring you an optimized kit for CNC machine tending applications.
- Dual Hand-E grippers with an angled bracket (90°)
- Fingertips starter kit, including a fingertip extender for larger parts
- Machine Tending Copilot software, including Force Copilot and Contact Offset
- Robotiq Wrist Camera (optional), including the new Visual Offset function
- eLearning course on how to best use your kit
External Tool Finishing Kit
Automate finishing tasks the easy way by combining Hand-E’s strong grip and IP 67 rating to Finishing Copilot’s powerful software tools. Make sure the robot offers a flawless finish over the whole part’s surface by operating with constant speed and force.
Insights- Analytics for Universal Robots
Insights sends you a text message when your robot is down and provides real-time data about cycles completed, efficiency, wait-time, and overall utilization for each of your robot.
- Get instant SMS notification for any critical event in your production
- Define your own KPIs and track them to seek trends in your production
- Strive for more efficient processes to maximize your production’s ROI
Robotiq FT300 Force Torque Sensor
Robotiq’s Force Torque Sensor enables you to automate force sensitive tasks. With our Path Recording URcap, you can program complex robot movements in seconds, without having to set any waypoint.
You don't need a background in robotics to use the FT300 Force Torque Sensor. Press record, move the robot, press stop. You’re done programming your robot movement.
- Precision part insertion
- Assembly and fabrication
- Product testing
Because it’s a digital signal, the Force Torque Sensor is not affected by surrounding noise and provides a stable, precise measurement of force applied on the process or part.
3-Finger Adaptive Robot Gripper
For maximum versatility and flexibility, the 3-Finger Gripper is the best option. Ideal for advanced manufacturing and advanced robotic research, the 3-Finger Gripper will pick up any object of any shape.
The 3-Finger Gripper is compatible with all industrial robots. We provide convenient ready-made integration packages for Universal Robots.
A ROS package is also available and supported. With Robotiq’s 3-Finger Gripper, you’ll focus on your research objective instead of struggling to integrate your end effector.