Robotiq products are used in many different production floors all across the world. Their grippers, wrist camera, and force torque sensor help manufacturers, no matter how big or small, to reach their goals.
Robotics automation is highly reliable and productive for many simple, repetitive tasks. The ease of integration of plug + play solutions allows manufacturers to deploy them fast and reach their goals on the production floor.
Robotiq offers plug + play components for collaborative robots that are easy to use even if you don’t have any background in robotics.
Adaptive Robot Grippers
Robotiq's Adaptive Grippers can accomplish many different tasks with a fast time-to-production.
- Made for collaborative robots
- Plug + Play & easy to program
- 3 High payload & wide stroke options
- Hand-E, 2F-85, 2F-140
2-Finger Adaptive Grippers offer Plug + Play integration with all Universal Robots models. Using the embedded URCap software for Universal Robots, you have full control over the Gripper, without writing a line of code.
Built for collaborative robots
- 3 wide-stroke gripper models for use with collaborative robots: Hand-E, 2F-85, 2F-140
- Multiple grip modes for working with any application
Simple to program
- Automatic part detection, position feedback, & part validation
Suit industrial needs
- High force and payload
- Precise and durable
Vacuum Grippers for Universal Robots
Robotiq Vacuum Grippers can handle a wide range of applications and are ideal for picking up uneven and even workpieces made of different materials, such as cardboard, glass, sheet metal (dry) and plastic. Because of the customizable bracket and unique air nodes, Robotiq Vacuum Grippers provide manufacturers full control over their Gripper to make sure it’s a perfect fit for their applications.
- Powerful vacuum flow
- Compact design for cobots
- Low noise
- Connected to the cobot wrist
- No air supply
- Easy to handle
Force Copilot - URe Series Torque Sensor
Transform your production process by automating the most advanced force-sensitive applications on the market. Program complex robot movements in minutes—no robotics expertise needed. The result is a strong and flexible robot cell.
- Perfect fit for Universal Robots e-Series
- Included in FT 300 Hardware
- Adjustable tool weight based on center of gravity
- Sensor value resetting
- Hand-guided robot movement
- Precise object placement
- Complex trajectories
- Constant force and stiffness for each axis
Easy to integrate
Make force control easy. Enter your task parameters, press play, and perform your application.
Program complex tasks
Increase your robot’s dexterity by pairing your sensor with Force Copilot. Gain flexibility and robustness for assembly, insertion, pick-and-place, and machine-tending applications.
precision and repeatability
Gain access to applications that need force-torque feedback with Force Copilot’s intuitive programming interface.
Use Force Copilot’s features to program tasks and applications with your e-Series sensor. No additional hardware needed!
Wrist Camera - Plug & Play Vision for Universal Robots
Robotiq's Wrist Camera brings Plug + Play vision for Universal Robots in your factory. With a 30-minute setup time, it locates objects on a work surface, without any coding required.
- Machine tending
- Pick & place
- Sorting / color validation
Robotiq’s Wrist Camera is the simple, easy-to-use, part location option that works exclusively with Universal Robots. With the Wrist Camera, you eliminate the need for expensive, custom fixtures to present your parts.
Simplified Vision Integration
The Robotiq Wrist Camera is made for collaborative robot applications in highly flexible industrial environments.
- Fits on all UR wrists and connects directly to the robot controller
- Two customizable object teaching methods
- Integrated lighting & focus adjustment (automatic & manual)
- No need of external PC or hardware to teach, edit or run
- Compact & slim aluminum body, sealed hardware for industrial needs
The Wrist Camera enables the use of Universal Robots in unstructured environments, eliminating the need of complex and costly jigs in order to position your parts. It simplifies robot cell integration and saves valuable time getting into production.
Sanding Kit for Collaborative Robots
Sanding applications for collaborative robots require many hardware and software components to communicate together. Integration can take months… but not anymore! The Robotiq sanding kit is the only hardware and software all-in-one solution for cobots.
- Reduce programming time from hours to minutes
- Automate sanding tasks the easy way
- The only hardware and software sanding solution for Universal Robots
- Increase quality and productivity
- Reduce worker injuries
CNC Machine Tending Kit
Here is a good sign of a productive machining process: chips are flying off! Robotiq uses its best off-the-shelf components to bring you an optimized kit for CNC machine tending applications.
- Dual Hand-E grippers with an angled bracket (90°)
- Fingertips starter kit, including a fingertip extender for larger parts
- Machine Tending Copilot software, including Force Copilot and Contact Offset
- Robotiq Wrist Camera (optional), including the new Visual Offset function
- eLearning course on how to best use your kit
External Tool Finishing Kit
Automate finishing tasks the easy way by combining Hand-E’s strong grip and IP 67 rating to Finishing Copilot’s powerful software tools. Make sure the robot offers a flawless finish over the whole part’s surface by operating with constant speed and force.
- Save hours of programming
- Compensate for external tool wear
- Program on an intuitive interface
- Operate with any expertise level
- Automate one of the toughest, dirtiest jobs
Insights- Analytics for Universal Robots
Insights sends you a text message when your robot is down and provides real-time data about cycles completed, efficiency, wait-time, and overall utilization for each of your robot.
- Get instant SMS notification for any critical event in your production
- Define your own KPIs and track them to seek trends in your production
- Strive for more efficient processes to maximize your production’s ROI
Connect your robot
Connect your robot to Insights
Start Monitoring Production
Robotiq FT300 Force Torque Sensor
Robotiq’s Force Torque Sensor enables you to automate force sensitive tasks. With our Path Recording UR+, you can program complex robot movements in seconds, without having to set any waypoint.
- Precision part insertion
- Assembly and fabrication
- Product testing
Because it’s a digital signal, the Force Torque Sensor is not affected by surrounding noise and provides a stable, precise measurement of force applied on the process or part.
Easy to Integrate, Easy to Use
You don't need a background in robotics to use the FT300 Force Torque Sensor. Press record, move the robot, press stop. You’re done programming your robot movement.
The Force Torque Sensor is designed for Universal Robots and has perfect mechanical fit with all UR models.
- Automate force sensitive tasks
- Reliably perform precision part insertion, assembly and fabrication, product testing
- Made for Universal Robots
- Quick installation
- Path recording with Force Torque Sensor URCap
- Increase direct teaching precision with ActiveDrive toolbar
3-Finger Adaptive Robot Gripper
For maximum versatility and flexibility, the 3-Finger Gripper is the best option. Ideal for advanced manufacturing and advanced robotic research, the 3-Finger Gripper will pick up any object of any shape.
The 3-Finger Gripper is compatible with all industrial robots. We provide convenient ready-made integration packages for Universal Robots.
A ROS package is also available and supported. With Robotiq’s 3-Finger Gripper, you’ll focus on your research objective instead of struggling to integrate your end effector.