Swivellink is an innovative new way to mount vision systems, sensors, and HMI's to machines. Easily adjustable these mounts can be reused as applications change.
The Swivellink product was originally designed to provide an ergonomic and robust way to put operator start buttons onto custom built industrial machinery. The goal was to protect the expensive button and route the quick disconnect cable internally, because a simple wire break or damaged button can cause hours of costly production down time.
Swivellink is used for vision systems, cycle start buttons, sensors, lights, monitors, part fixtures, tool holsters, and robot applications. The possibilities are endless for your mounting solution.
Machine Vision Kits
The simple way to securely mount your vision camera and lighting solution in one easy to order kit. We have kits for the most popular brands of cameras on the market today. Shown are examples of popular kits detailingeverything that is included. There are hundreds of kit configurations available to meet most needs.
Operator kits add the ultimate in ergonomics for machine cycle start and emergency stop buttons, as well as indicator lights and interface monitors. The button base is sized to prevent damage to the expensive start button that is vital to operating your equipment. The internal cable routing eliminates cut or damaged wires. Operation indicating lights can now be repositioned as needed for better visibility. The monitor mounting kit is a robust way to mount any monitor with industry standard VESA mount patterns. There are hundreds of kit configurations available to meet most needs.
Conveyor in a Box
The Swivellink Conveyor is a unique new product that has been designed to make building a conveyor fast and easy. This revolutionary "build your own" concept allows you to solve your unique problem with 4 easy steps.
It also eliminates engineering hassle and shipping frustrations. Built for light and medium duty applications, you can add your belt, extrusion, and motor to build a conveyor that fits your needs.
- The Swivellink® parts are just below the belt so the part can be larger than the bed and not catch
- Belt removal and tensioning is fast and easy
- Designed to be built with 1.5" and 3" standard extrusion
- Parts can be purchased individually or in a kit, depending on your needs
- Swivellink® Mounts can easily be mounted to the side for addition of camera/sensor/light
- Works well in light and medium duty applications
- Conveyor width sizes from 1.5” to 9” wide in 1.5” increments
- Rollers come in 1.5” increments with a 6mm slot for belts with a 6mm v-guide
- Motor plate is designed to work with most Baldor & Oriental motors
- Legs are fully adjustable in height, making adjustments in a few seconds
- Optional casters provide easy movement
4 Easy Steps to Assemble
1. Purchase a kit in a box
2. Add Extrusion
3. Add a Motor
4. Add a Conveyor Belt
End of Arm Tooling (EOAT) Kits
Imagine a simple solution to build a vacuum end of arm tool for an industrial robot to pick up virtually any shape or profile. This can be accomplished quickly and easily by parking the robot in a known pick position, adjusting the EOAT to fit the part, placing the cups where you want to grip, and tightening the knuckles to lock the cups in position. They work with centralized and decentralized vacuum solutions.