ONExia Aerospace is a devoted portion of our staff that focuses on tooling and custom machines for industry specific applications.
We offer a variety of custom machines and tools designed for applications in the aerospace and composites industry. Our engineers put the end-user first by making these tools and machines easy and ergonomically safe to use.
Aeropsace & Composites Manufacturing
Rotor Blade Carts
No Tools, Air, or Power Required
The ONExia Blade Cart is a docking system that makes rotating and transporting blades safe and easy. Common logistical issues and operator fatigue are simultaneously eliminated.
By utilizing the blade’s center of gravity, the cart’s balanced, silicone-free design provides effortless rotation without the need for tools, air, or power.
Universal Holding Fixture
ONExia has specialized in precision positioning and customized automation for over 25 years. One of our more innovative solutions is the Unviversal Holding Fixture used in composites manufacturing.
This flexible tool approach adds to our customer’s bottome line through reduced tooling costs, reduced storage, quick changeover from part to part, higher throughput, and efficient space utilization.
Laser Light Tower
Fast & Simple Laser Templating
ONExia's Laser Light Towers make projecting a laser template fast and simple. Built to various heights the moveable tower makes it easy to display the image through a Virtek Laser other style OLT unit.
Our custom towers give the user the ability to move the projection system in ways that standard tripod systems cannot accomplish.
Custom Machine Systems
Turn-key Solutions for Aerospace & Composite Applications
ONExia Aerospace has the knowledge and ability to provide you with a custom machine system designed to the specifics of your application. From hardware to software ONExia is your source for automation services.
Composite Tape Layup
- Layup of Epoxy Impregnated Carbon Fiber Tape
- Layup Around Mandrel and Slit Cut for Final Use
- Programmable Layers and Slit Positions
- Layup on a Table Surface
- Lid Lowers at Push of a Button
- Heat Applied from Top, Bottom, or Both
Composite Die Forming
- Unlimited Lengths Available
- Multiple Die Capacity with Automatic Activation
- Backing Tape Wound During Process
- Capable of 2,000 lbs of Pull Force
- Programmable Pull and Return Speeds
- Speed Potentiometer Mounted to Electrical Panel for Changing Pull Speed
Custom Machine Systems
- Machines Designed to Meet Your Application Needs
- Machining in Various Parts
- Custom Weldment
- Custom CNC Software
Heat Mold Flipping
- Handle Male & Female
- Mold Halves
- Assemble Molds Without Cranes at the Push of a Button