Universal Holding Fixture
The universal holding fixture is a flexible tool approach adds to our customer’s bottom line through reduced tooling costs, reduced storage, quick changeover from part to part, higher throughput, and efficient space utilization.
- Custom Table Sizes for Any Part Size
- Single Table Versions for Small Parts Handling
- Multi Table Versions for Large Skin Support
- Any Rod Configuration - Only Critical Contact Points Require Rods
- Rods Can be Added in the Future or Moved from Point to Point Depending on Your Needs
- Can be Sealed for Water Jet Cutting
- Various Rod Travel Lengths Available
- Rigid Enough for Routing & Drilling
Universal Holding Fixture Software
Our Universal Holding Fixtures Provide Complete Composite Part Support for Finish Machining, Water Jet Cutting or Routing. Composite parts are held in the correct, precise shape required to perform Finishing Operations, without the use of dedicated tooling for each part. Changeover from part to part happens in seconds, rather than minutes. Our intuitive software allows parts to be taught easily. Our UHF Controller communicates with the Cell Controller to lower and raise Rods as the part is being machined.